Blessings from Colleen Croxall & Anne Marie Hanna
Co-Directors Heritage District Lay Servant Ministries
1. All fall classes will be offered by Zoom only. If you register for a class, the class will not be cancelled due to a “Stay at Home” order.
2. Zoom classes will be available on week-day evenings and Saturdays. The number of class sessions is determined by the length of each session. Ten hours of class time is required for every Lay Servant class.
3. Classes to be offered:
Introduction to Lay Ministry (Basic), Afire with God (Stewardship), Leading Worship, Life Together in the United Methodist Connection (Polity), Accountable Discipleship, Conflict Resolution, Leading Prayer.
4. Possible celebration of Lay Servant Ministries and presentation of certificates (for those who complete class) will be held Saturday, November 7, during the afternoon at a central location in the district.
Certificates will be mailed if celebration is not able to be held due to a “Stay at Home” order.
5. Once class facilitators, dates, and times are in place, information on the fall classes will be sent to everyone on the list of Heritage District Lay Servants, including those taking classes, and all churches in the Heritage District
6. On-line and mail registrations will be available. (on-line registrants may have option to pay)